Body Sculpting procedure for fat removal & skin tightening
How It Works
BodyTite™ uses patented RFAL™ (Radio Frequency Assisted Liposculpting) technology to safely & gently
melt and remove excess fat through a cannula inserted into a small incision in an inconspicuous
location of the body.
By pre-melting the fat, the removal is a far less traumatic process, greatly reducing post-procedural
pain, swelling or discomfort. BodyTite will eliminate fatty deposits and provide improvements to re-contour
your body and provide you with the most advanced uniform treatment in the market.
The BodyTite Advantage
- A viable and safe alternative to traditional liposuction and tummy tucks
- Superior body contouring & skin contraction without the need for surgical procedures or the lumpy irregular appearance caused by liposuction.
- Decreased patient downtime: Depending on the extent of your treatment, you may be a candidate for a walk-in procedure, allowing you to avoid the costs and downtime associated with overnight stays.
- Safety & Precision: One of the unique features of BodyTite is its ability to safely and precisely heat the soft tissue being contoured. This gentle and deep heating will lead to significant body tightening, often with soft tissue contraction of up to 40%.
- No general anesthesia: By avoiding general or sedation anesthesia, patients avoid traditional liposuction anesthesia risks.
- Clinically proven: BodyTite has numerous publications in various journals and trade magazines worldwide.
A cannula is inserted through a tiny incision in an inconspicuous place of the body.
Precisely directed Radio Frequency (RF) energy is applied to the treatment zone causing the fat to melt, while also contracting the skin.
Melted fat is then immediately aspirated through the cannula.